“Excellent Bar Service!!!”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The bar staff is great! Courtney, Manny, & Dianne are very courteous & we have never had a bad experience there. The prices are great & thursday's ladies night is half price. We love spending time there & will be regular customers!

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Jess831
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Jess831,

Ladies night is growing in popularity exponentially and we appreciate our lounge staff very much. Thank you so much for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at the Shilo Inn from 12/27 - 1/4, while visiting our soldier son and his family at Ft. Hood. We were more than impressed with our room - it had a very large, very comfortable bed, with a full kitchen. We had an adjoining room with our daughter and her family, and the 2 rooms together were large enough to make meals and host our whole family of 18 (only 6 of us were staying at the hotel). We had a great time in the indoor swimming pool and hot tub (only complaint - the heat did not seem to work in the pool, and the jets were not working in the hot tub). I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Killeen. It is clean, and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful - a big shoutout to Valerie! I truly wish there were more of these around the country!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanne F
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Joanne F,

Shilo wants to thank your son’s service to our great company. Thank you for the glowing review and we are happy your family enjoyed their stay. I am sorry our pool was a bit cool while you were here, but all is fixed now for your next stay. We will let Valarie know you appreciate her.

Troy S

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I stay in many hotels and I could only wish this hotel was in every city. Rooms are clean and big, friendly staff and GREAT amenities. Aside for the big workout space and pool, Shilo offers discounted food with local restaurants and complementary beverages in lounge. Not to forget the free shuttle service from the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Txdarod
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Txdarod,

Thank you very much for your review. I hope that the next time you are in the Killeen area, you consider staying with us. Also look for our locations in 9 Western states including Oregon and Washington.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed for work and was a great hotel with updated furnishings. My favorite area was the sun room where I could relax and read my book. Has a nice pool area, although I did not use it. If you are going to stay long term I would recommend the kitchen rooms. The stove and full refrigerator came in very handy for my week stay.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jtravelerss
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear littlegreentruck,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. I am happy that you like our very spacious rooms and kitchenette suites. I hope that next time you are in the Killeen area, you choose Shilo Inns. Happy New Year!

Troy Summerill CHA, CFBE

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Needed a central pet friendly place for us to meet, we were traveling from Ft Worth, Austin and San Angelo to celebrate Christimas, we picked the Shilo Inn Killeen and what a find! We had three rooms, two had a kitchenette and the third a full kitchen! Clean hugh rooms! They were great, but the staff was even better, everyone of the staff we spoke to were friendly, helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rickthetinman
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear richthetinman,

We look forward to seeing you and your furry family member again soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We needed a place to stay last minute, and Shilo seems the best place Killeen had to offer. I am superrrrr picky, and I was not disappointed! The room was HUGE, had a kitchenette, was clean, and they are even pet friendly!!! We had 2 extra kids w us, making a total of 4, and there was more than enough room for everyone to sleep comfortably! The clerk at the desk who checked us in, Jasmin, was amazing! She was friendly, efficient, got me a room on the first floor when I asked, and we even got a coupon for a bar drink! WHAT??!! Oh, and the beds are sooooo comfy!! Like seriously! AMAZEBALLZ!!

Room Tip: If you're a barfly, ask for a room downstairs. LOL. And get to the barista earllllly!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AntoinetteG271

Dear Antoinette G,

You should win a prize for the most spirited review placed on TripAdvisor! Thank you very much, Jasmin is an exceptional staff member and we thank you for recognizing her as a great employee and for taking the time to place your review here.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I'd like to compliment the entire staff of the Shilo Inn in Killeen, Texas. I was there on business for almost a week and the experience turned out to be much better than expected. The layout of the room was just perfect. I rather enjoyed the kitchen which included standard sized appliances, pots, pans, utensils, silverware, plates, glasses, etc. There was even enough seating at the side table and kitchen bar to accommodate five people comfortably. It was fantastic to have an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi all in the same hotel. Best if all was the fact that the staff was so helpful and welcoming. I plan to stay there again sometime in the future.

Room Tip: Room with a kitchen is a plus.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Allie O

Dear Allie O,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review here on TripAdvisor. Our Killeen location is perfect for the extended stay guest as you noticed. I hope that when you are in Killeen again, you choose Shilo Inns.