“Great Value”

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
“Great Value”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I wasn't expecting much for the price that we paid for our room but I was pleasantly surprised. The motel is quite clean and smells nice. The breakfast was above and beyond what one would expect for a continental breakfast and included sausage and French toast. The employees are very nice. I would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

If you are travelling to Killeen for business for a few days our just need a nice overnight stop, this Sleep Inn would be a good choice. Larger rooms with a good desk and a small separate soda in or king bed room. Clean and comfortable. Decent WIFI.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Sleep Inn in Killeen is a secret that most travelers may not know about. It's affordable, clean, has a decent breakfast and the staff is always a pleasure to deal with. I've had a recent occasion where a youth girls softball team checked in across the hallway and was a little too noisy for my taste. The staff accommodated me by no only giving me another room, but upgrading me at no charge to a suite.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Motorcop28
Kalamazoo, MI
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I travel to Killeen a lot because my fiance is stationed at Fort Hood. I have tried multiple hotels such as Holiday Inn, Fairfield, and Residence inn. I checked in to the Travelodge and while getting ready for bed saw cockroaches and pubic hair EVERYWHERE. It was so disgusting that although it was in the middle of the night I needed to find somewhere else to stay. I packed up my things and was in search of a new hotel. I saw the sleep inn just a few hotels down so I thought I would give it a shot. Shane the manager was the most amazing hotel manager I have ever met. He was very understanding and got us right into a hotel for the night. He was seriously the sweetest thing!! The breakfast was amazing and delicious and every morning had something new!! The hotel is clean and very affordable. I love everything about this hotel. The only disappointing thing is there is no pool but other than that NO COMPLAINTS :)

Room Tip: We enjoyed the King suite but also enjoyed just the plan king room :)
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sarah T
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a wonderful place which is very clean and new. The rooms are pretty nicely appointed. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The breakfast is free and also good with a decent selection. Overall great place to stay and very conveniently located off the highway.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed here just 2 days ago for my friend's baby shower party. I'm so picky about hotels and I'm always complaining but I must say I had a relaxing stay at Sleep inn & suites all because the beds were so comfortable, rooms were clean and not a spot to complain about. I was impressed with the low rates compared to the quality and service that was provided to me. Breakfast was delicious, I enjoyed it. Staff members were so welcoming and greeted me every time they saw me. It was a pleasant experience and would recommend it to everyone that is headed that way. I for sure will stay again.

• Stayed March 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed at the Sleep Inn in Killeen, Texas (Fort Hood) for one night recently.

Even though, I was there for a short stay I came away impressed. The hotel is well maintained, clean, the staff is friendly & courteous and breakfast was just fine. If the biggest complaint you can have is that the TV was old style instead of being a flat screen, to me you really don't have anything to complain about. I would stay there again without any hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business