“Good and very reasonably price hotel in Kileen.”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
“Good and very reasonably price hotel in Kileen.”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights while attending a funeral. This hotel was generally very clean and comfortable, and the staff was very responsive whenever I had an issue. Killeen is kind of spread out, but this hotel is at least close to an HEB should the need for anything come up. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank carter2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I spent a month in this hotel while trying to get our living arrangements situated. Shane (the manager) was so incredibly kind to us and understood our situation well. During our stay, we got to know most of the hotel staff and everybody we ran across was polite. I especially enjoyed going to breakfast every morning and being greeted with a "good morning" from the crew. The breakfast was good, the customer service was more than we could ask for, and most importantly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Sleep Inn if you find yourself in Killeen.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Seiyaiki
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 17, 2012

After having the worst experience in my life with Days Inn Killeen Mall, we reserved a room for our second night with Sleep Inn. Dennis ( the manager) was very helpful in seeing that we got everything that we needed. He was a sure pleasure to work with and I will be staying at this location every time I am in Killeen, Tx.

Room Tip: The owner is having new carpet installed.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank SOONER3196
Benson, AZ
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Bad AC/ventilation in the rooms. Won't stay on steady. Bangs on and off all night. This is my pet peeve in motels. I hate it and I can't sleep when it does that. The bad motels purposely set it like that to save money.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My room was very clean and I enjoyed a great night's sleep. Windows open up so you can get some fresh air. Shower worked well, but I wish it would have had a bit more pressure. Front desk was great and I was given a screaming rate for the 3 days I was there. Nelly is a very helpful young lady working the check-ins, and while she may be slightly hard to understand, she will bend over backwards for the guests. Only place to stay in Killeen going forward.

Room Tip: No swimming pool is the only real downside here.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank KickingBird O
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Extremely Friendly Staff. Very clean rooms at a reasonable price. Better than what we paid for.
Me and My Family loved it.
We stayed there in February. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything was done in a timely manner. They had great breakfast in the morning too. our stay was very peaceful!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Scott H
Muldrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Made reservations through Choice website, staff was very friendly at check in and check out, had a fax come in and they got it right to me, found us a roll away at the last minute and got it to us quickly, for my son to use. We were a few minutes past the official breakfast hours but they did not rush us out, and made sure we had something to eat before clearing things away. Common sense hospitality makes a big difference on enjoying ones stay. Room was clean, bathroom was good, tv OK, good WI-FI. However, no pool. I'll be back. Paid $80.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family