“My Favorite place to "Wine" down the work week!”

Tyku Wine Bar and Lounge
Ranked #10 of 16 things to do in Killeen
Killeen, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My Favorite place to "Wine" down the work week!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Downtown Killeen has been revitalized and looks great! Found this new wine bar and it is AWESOME! They took a very old building and remodeled it into a HIP place that all my friends want to go to. We make it there almost every Friday night to "wine" down the work week. Their sangria is sooo good! They not only serve really good wines, but they have beer and mixed drinks too. They will also make a meat/cheese/hummus tray for my group at a very reasonable cost. After 8pm on weekends, they have cool live bands. Cover charge only after 8pm (I think.) The decor is chic and hip. The outdoor patio is great! They even have a food truck. LOVE IT!! Best kept secret in Killeen! Must visit! Oh and it is for the 25 an up crowd. : )

Visited May 2014
RandyOwner, Owner at Tyku Wine Bar and Lounge, responded to this review, December 15, 2015
Hello Deborah M. I wanted to thank you for your visit with the previous owners on 13 May 14. I am glad to see you enjoyed the venue. As the new owner, as of 01 Aug 15, I would like to invite you back out to TYKU to continue the fun.

Should you be interested, we do have a New Years Party planned for our guests. The entry is only $10 and includes party favors and the champagne toast at midnight. There is a dinner available earlier in the evening as well. It is priced at $35 for a couple and $25 single. Both include entry, party favors, and champagne toast.

We are certainly interested in your returning to our venue and how we might serve you better. Myself and my partner are always available on site if you would enjoy a conversation or you are welcome to contact us anytime via phone, 254-554-8452, or email, Randy_Mac@tykuwinebar.com. Thank you for your time.