“Good food”
Review of Boston's Gourmet Pizza Pasta - CLOSED

Boston's Gourmet Pizza Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect, I had never heard of Boston's until we moved here. I really liked my dish. I had a lot of leftovers so I got to enjoy it the next day as well!! Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had a half salad (cranberry, pecans, feta) that was delicious. The next night it was a delicious burger!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Fun place, lots of TVs with sports. Good menu selection and drink selections. Pizza was very good. Nice atmosphere, several seating areas.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food was good, but the restaurant only had about 4-5 tables in use and the service was terribly slow!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Really like the variety of toppings and crusts. The olive selection is great. The Greek salad is very good and the baked pasta is worth the trip. Gotta try the fried green beans for something completely different.

1  Thank TXEyeGuy