“One of my Killeen favorites”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #5 of 248 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Richland, Washington
“One of my Killeen favorites”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Texas Roadhouse was always on of my favorite places in Killeen to eat. Every time I go in there the food is great, and the service has always been top of the line. Great for the whole family!

• Visited May 2013

Kempner
“Best food in Copperas Cove - Ft. Hood - Killeen, TX Area”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Never disappointed in the food at the Texas Roadhouse in Killeen, TX. Both the wife and I love the steaks and I really like the smother Chicken. The house salad is the best in the area and the bread is so good that if you are not careful enough you will be full by the time you main entrees are served to you. Enjoyable place to eat while watching sports on the big screen TV(s). The only negative that I can say is that the building is really too small for the amount of population in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Killeen, Texas
“Whole Family Favorite”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Everybody in my family loves going here! Lively atmosphere with a great menu and the food shows up looking just as good as it does in the pictures.

• Visited October 2013
“Space cadet waitress”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I believe these servers don't care about getting tips at this location. I was so angry when I left here I refused to take my food that came out after everyone at my table was done eating - if u want quality service I would skip the Killeen location / food was good of course but service means alot n when service is bad the atmosphere seems to go bad right along with it

• Visited August 2013
Fort Hood, Tx
“Invisible Waitress”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food was decent. Steak was warm, not hot, but decent tasting. Our waitress was disappointing. She was the disappearing woman. She took our order and we didn't see her until after the main course showed up. Which, might not have been a big deal if we hadn't been waiting for a beer from the bar. We then saw her when it came time to get our check. No Manager working the floor to voice our concerns either. Maybe our waitress was the Manager?!? Other wait staff appeared to attentive.

• Visited July 2013