“Whole Family Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Everybody in my family loves going here! Lively atmosphere with a great menu and the food shows up looking just as good as it does in the pictures.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I believe these servers don't care about getting tips at this location. I was so angry when I left here I refused to take my food that came out after everyone at my table was done eating - if u want quality service I would skip the Killeen location / food was good of course but service means alot n when service is bad the atmosphere seems to go bad right along with it

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food was decent. Steak was warm, not hot, but decent tasting. Our waitress was disappointing. She was the disappearing woman. She took our order and we didn't see her until after the main course showed up. Which, might not have been a big deal if we hadn't been waiting for a beer from the bar. We then saw her when it came time to get our check. No Manager working the floor to voice our concerns either. Maybe our waitress was the Manager?!? Other wait staff appeared to attentive.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Title says it all, everything was delicious & great value for money. Good atmosphere too. A great place to meet up with friends in a super friendly atmosphere. Try the Dallas Fillet...it is delicious!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This location is just like the rest if you are looking for a decent meal and fast service. Portions are big, steaks are flavorful and tender. Even if you are not a steak fan there is plenty of other dishes to choose from, grilled shrimp and chicken for example. For this particular location make sure you arrive before the lunch and dinner rush unless you just like waiting for a table.