“Wow”
Review of Black Meg 43

Black Meg 43
Ranked #91 of 256 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I just had a bite of a burger and a couple of fries. Fantastic. I was blown away at how i'd never heard of this place before! They need many many more of these restaurants across texas! They'd do fantastic!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Burgers are amazing, but the onion rings and fries are really good too! I like the Harker Heights location. Staff is very friendly and the place just smells like good food. Did not care for the El Diablo. The sauce was not good.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The sloopy joes to salty, they was good when the Hawaiian manager was there, then she left then it went down hill

Reviewed May 17, 2014

My brother constantly told me about this place, but i didn't believe him. But now when I come home I always have to have some Black megs. The value of the food is way better than every other crappy burger place. Sometimes I get the bacon cheddar and sometimes I just get the black meg burger. THEY SEASON THEIR PATTIES

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This place stands out as being able to serve AWESOMENESS with a smile. Very courteous employees and the burgers are among the elite best you'll find anywhere close to Killeen.