“Nothing special !”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 242 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Krum, Texas, United States
“Nothing special !”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Too pricey for the food served. You can get the same steak at Texas Roadhouse at a much better price.

Austin, Texas
“Not a one timer...”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We eat here often, so my review is not based on a one time dinner. The food here is consistently good. The service is on point. We always enjoy ourselves here. Drinks are well-mixed. I feel that if you want a fast food, cheap place just to grab and go, this is NOT your place. It is a slower paced, laid back atmosphere. They are definitely not a "macaroni and cheese" kinda place. I usually order the filet or the beef medallions. We usually go with friends and everyone leaves satisfied and happy. We have gotten a bad steak once in 5 years and it was quickly replaced.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JCntex
“What in the world is this”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The food is bad, not good at all, they can't make a simple dish as Mac n cheese. I tried really hard to get this taste out of my mouth and couldn't. What a waste of my time and money, children were also disappointed.

Killeen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only tee bone in town”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a regular place for me in Killeen. If I want a Tee Bone this is the spot. There are plenty of steak houses in the area. But The Outback is the best here in killeen. My only complaint is that they took the PorterHouse off the menu a frew years back. I know its just a big assed Tee Bone, but its my favorite cut. I took my father out to eat here and he ordered the Lamb Chops. He's a pretty picky guy when it comes to lamb. He told me they were the best he has ever had. I see some comments with coplaints about service. I have never had a problem with the service here. It dosen't matter if it's dinner for 2 or a dozen in my dinner party they have always come through. I am now hungry. Im gona check with the wife and see if she wants to go get a steak. Maybe I'll see you there. Ill be the guy with a grey beard with a big smile on his face and a chunk of steak in it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ButchGood
Haughton
“Great steak”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great tasting food and has a great location in Killeen. Service was great and the waitress checked back often to ensure we didnt need anything. Always a nice place to take the wife for a romantic dinner.