“The only place for Italian in Killeen!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #21 of 248 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Richland, Washington
“The only place for Italian in Killeen!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Olive Garden is my favorite, that is all. I've never had bad service, or poor food. Italian is one of my favorite cuisines, and Olive Garden is the place to get it.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Harker Heights, Texas
“FINE FOOD AND FINE SERVICE”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Every no and then, my wife, Naomi, and I simply crave minestrone soup, and/or pasta fagiole and salad. This is the place for unlimited refills served by thoughtful, courteous waiters and waitresses. The prices are reasonable. It's just nice, comfortable, and friendly, as well as tasty.

• Visited September 2013
Mililani, Hawaii
“Forever Lunch at the Garden”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love the Olive Garden because I have yet to have a meal that I didn't like and when my battle buddy and I go there for lunch no matter how crowded it may seem, the wait is no more than 15mins for a table. I will say this, they do have the occasional absent-minded waiter. Other than the aforementioned the service is pretty good, the managers typically come by the tables to check how yoru meal is going, and how the waiters are treating you.

Visited June 2013
Richland, Missouri
“slow service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

food was good...service was very slow, and we went at a time that was not a busy time, so we didn't understand why our glasses stayed empty and it took so long for the food to come

Visited May 2013
Belton, Texas
“Long lines and weak staff”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

You'll wait a very long time to be seated on a weekend and the staff is slow and not very attentive at all. Food is only average but the prices are steep!

Visited April 2013