“Unique, charming little place in Killeen”
Review of Hupply Pupply

Hupply Pupply
Ranked #82 of 258 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Loved meeting the owner of this Café and Store. He was so proud of his business and gave us the grand tour of the back Restaurant and out door space. He had created an exotic atmosphere in rural Killeen. We were able to purchase some Mediterranean grocery items, and snack on some fantastic baklava. Would return over and over, just to chat with the owner and support his small business. Best of luck to this restaurant! Loved it.

1  Thank weathersmetcalf

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food is a funky fun atmosphere. The falafel is great. Well everything is great. I ate there 3 days in a row. The tea is wonderful hot and cold. Don't forget dessert!

1  Thank Kacey E
Reviewed July 6, 2013

When my friend told me about this place I decided to give it a try, and wow what a treat in Killeen TX… Super friendly staff, Mediterranean grocery store, exotic restaurant, and relaxing hookah bar… Almost fall sleep, and all what I can say you got to check it out yourself; you will continue to go back as I did for three time and had most of their menu, especially the Hummus.

3  Thank Elasmar