“Torn”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Austin, Texas
“Torn”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We went here twice in a week. The first time was great. The steak was delicious, the service fast and friendly, and the atmosphere relaxing. I love Logan's and eat at one everywhere I travel. The second visit however was not so great. The waitress was downright rude, the service horrible, my steak wasn't cooked correctly, and after a long day at work was not worth the time or money spent.

Visited May 2014
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Hey Steve, your feedback is important to us. We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve at this location. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with your TripAdvisor Profile Name and more details please?

“Uh yum”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Yeah so no words but yum. Oh and the prices are not bad either. Make sure you download the app to get a couple dollars off while you are waiting for your food.

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Typical Logan's”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is your typical Logan's with all of the standard menu items and moderately high prices but the difference here was the fantastic service from the friendly staff. It was walking distance from the hotel we stayed at for business for 2 weeks so I splurged and had a great steak.

Visited July 2014
Longview, Texas
“Just Okay”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

To be fair, I didn't have a steak the last couple of times I visited this restaurant. They do have FANTASTIC steaks, but if you desire something other than steak, you might want to head elsewhere. Most all of the chicken entrees I've had have been slightly overcooked and seasoned the same. I got the salmon once and it was so greasy I didn't even attempt to finish the portion. The servers are usually polite and the atmosphere is okay.

• Visited July 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Service was not very good”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was disappointed in the food and service. It was slow and I had a hard time getting drink refills. Food was average. Nothing special.

Visited January 2014