“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #76 of 245 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Steakhouse
kempner, tx
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I got a coupon from the nut-e club so we ventured out of Lampasas. They made us fried pickles which weren't on menu which was cool. The meatloaf had three big pieces on it so it was a plus. Only thing is jess did not like their version of Colorado bulldog.

“I am fine with this place. Nice Meal, Nice Server”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I read some of the other reviews on this place and I certainly didn't see any of the complaints. I am not afraid to complain, but nothing here. The entree was great, the salad, was so-so, but still OK.

This place/service was very attentive. My server had been back only a few days since she said she had an emergency leave. I ordered a lobster dinner instead of steak and lobster and found the lobster cooked very well, not over done and certainly not under done. The lobster meat had a nice flavor from the grill that I would order again and I would at home.

I just sat at the bar and would recommend same. I enjoyed the first few innings of a baseball game, but then again, I had to try to enjoy the innings of an Angels game! LOL... OK.. yes, I am a baseball fan and this place had the games on. I would certainly return.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Hood, Texas
“Avoid”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not worth it, even with the $5 off coupon. We took my daughter and 3 of her friends here to celebrate her 15th birthday. It was meant to be a fun evening. The girls were all in prom dresses, so there was no mistaking the fact "something" was going on; yet, they forgot her drink, side item and over cooked her steak, then forgot the fact that ...duh.. it was her birthday. Not to mention when we got home we spent the rest of the evening in the bathroom. All that being said. The staff was at least pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Not great”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stopped in after the local rodeo at 2200 on a Saturday. Waitress was nice but not professional at all. Our mushroom appetizer was hot and good. Everyone but me ordered wings. They had no complaints. My tilapia with Mac and cheese and broccoli sides stunk. The fish was ok.. A bit over cooked. I almost expect that at this type of chain restaurant but my sides were terrible. The Mac and cheese looked like they scraped out the remnants from the big pot and both it and my broccoli were cold.

• Visited May 2013