“The food sits too long”
Review of Yank Sing

Yank Sing
Ranked #78 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The usual Asian buffet fare for the Killeen area. While the selection of food choices is outstanding, it seems to sit too long. Suggest smaller serve portions that are replenished more often.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

As Chinese Buffet's go, this is one of my favorites. Even at 8 PM, the food was hot and fresh. Plenty of sea food dishes, with a great salad and dessert bar too.

They make you pay when you come in and you have to serve your self your own beverage, so from a service standpoint, I never had a single person approach my table to clear a plate or refill a beverage. Normally, most Chinese buffet's will take your plate and refill your beverage.

Combined with paying upon entering and the CC slip has no place for a tip, and the lack of service during the meal, I did not feel guilty for not leaving a tip. I'm actually glad I did not pay one up front on my CC card as I would have been disappointed.

In any event, I will be back next time in town as the food is awesome!