“Good Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Hilo, Hawaii
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went at the busy lunchtime, but were served quickly, efficiently and with a smile. We ordered drinks and appetizers which were good and our entrees were out before we could finish. We had a table of chili relleno, tacos, enchiladas and all were very good. Major affordable and filling. It is a regular stop for my son who is at Fort Hood, speaks volumes.

• Visited July 2012

Warrens, Wisconsin
“Way too spicy”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I remember really liking El Chico when I lived in Texas 9 years ago. But when we went there, of course the menu changed, that's to be expected...it was hard to find something that wasn't too spicy for me to handle and what I got, that should not have been spicy, I could barely eat because it was so spicy!!!

Visited August 2012