“Wow, what a shocker”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Hilo, Hawaii
“Wow, what a shocker”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Having worked in the service industry for 30 years, I am very understanding of service issues, but THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN A RESTAURANT. I was dining alone and knew what I wanted to eat. I must have been seated in a black hole, because NO ONE came to serve me for 30 minutes. I asked a couple of servers passing by after 15 minutes but still had to wait. A table of 8 was seated after me and had their orders taken, drinks brought and appetizers appearing before my order was taken. I ordered a glass of wine, ( I needed it by then) while I waited for my order. They brought the wrong wine. I ordered lobster and a salad and I swear they must have gone out to the traps to get the bugger for the time I had to wait. There were no apologies, and no effort to 'make up' for the delays. The restaurant was busy, but this was beyond that. I was so tired of waiting by the time my entree arrived, all I wanted was the bill. They managed to get THAT to me on time. BAD SHOWING RED LOBSTER.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank SL D

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Warrens, Wisconsin
“It was ok”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Red Lobster seems to be going down hill...their seafood is getting smaller, their portions are getting smaller, yet their prices are going up. The presentation was sad. We have not been back...we might go back, can't promise anything though...

Visited November 2012