“KILLEEN DOES IT RIGHT!”

Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
texas
“KILLEEN DOES IT RIGHT!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel was warm and inviting. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and very supportive.
I had my birthday party in the grand ballroom. The hotel provided the food everything was excellent. Jan Morgan. made suggestions that enhanced everything. If you are having an event this hotel is a great location and great accommodations. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for a suite. Has 2 rooms and large
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Nicole G, General Manager at Courtyard Killeen, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay! We really enjoyed having you and your family here, you were such a pleasure to work with. I will be sure to let Jan and the staff know that they did a great job! Happy Birthday!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Van Buren, Arkansas
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was in Killeen, Texas on business for 2 weeks. My company booked me to stay at the Courtyard Marriott. It was a pleasant stay and the accommodations and staff were very good. I had a king bed room and it was well laid-out and nicely decorated with up-to-date decor and a comfortable bed. My room had a large flat screen TV (40"?) and a small refrigerator. The only thing that my particular room did not have that I would have liked was a microwave. I probably could have requested one, but just used the microwave in the 'Market' area down in the lobby.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Front desk agents John and Luaralee (?) were always friendly and accommodating. The only issue I had during the entire 12 night stay was one day my room wasn't cleaned when I came back to it, but I believe it was just an over-site. It didn't affect my day or stay negatively, but I did bring it to the front desk's attention just to let them know. (No harm no foul)

I did take advantage of the Bistro in the hotel. The Bistro has a limited but tasty menu of items for those nights or weekend days that you don't want to get out or need to stay in your room to work. They don't provide 'room service' in the full sense of the word, but you can call ahead and have your food prepared for you. They will then call when it is ready. They do not provide a free breakfast, but do provide 24/7 coffee and tea service. The Bistro also has Starbucks coffee and a limited number of hot and cold Starbucks offerings. The items are a little bit on the pricey side, but you are paying for convenience here and if you are traveling on business price typically isn't a huge issue.

The hotel rooms, lobby and other spaces are very nicely put together and decorated. The outside look of the hotel is nice, if not somewhat bland, in an industrial/penitentiary sort of way. :)

My experience at the Courtyard Killeen was very good and I will surely stay there again if my company calls me back to complete more work in the area.

Room Tip: I wouldn't see a particular advantage to any particular floor or side of the building. My only c...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Nicole G, General Manager at Courtyard Killeen, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to keep the customer experience at a very high level. We are very glad that you found our beds to be comfortable. I am sorry to hear that we missed your rooming one day during your trip and we are working with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure that does not happen in the future. We find John and Lauralee to be a great asset to our company, and I am glad you think the same. Once again, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, we hope to see you again in the near future.
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Had a one night business trip to Killeen, and stayed here. It was recently remodeled with a modern, nice lobby. It has a great location and reasonable price. The staff gave us good directions. Easy check-in and out. Being newly redecorated, this hotel had a good feel. I recemmned this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank wineanddine32
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to keep the customer experience at a very high level. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.
Mount Dora, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed there for three days. The lobby was very modern and hip. The hotel has been remodeled and everything is new. Pool was very nice. I think probably this is the place to stay while in killeen. Another plus is that is across the mall.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ltorres93
Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are glad that your found our establishment to be a nice surprise! We appreicate your business and glad we were able to meet your expectations.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family and I travel frequently to Killeen and only recently stumbled upon this hotel. We were staying at another hotel, but we like this hotel better. Apparently, it has been recently completely redone. It has a nice contemporary Asian flare and everything is very clean and well kept. The staff is extremely friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bodyfruit
Nicole G, General Manager at Courtyard Killeen, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive comments. We appreicate your business and glad we were able to meet your expectations. We cannot wait to see you on your next visit to the Killeen area!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had a great stay, everyone was very friendly! The room was clean. Interesting side note, there were several HBO channels, I don't have HBO at home. The restaurant was convenient, food and service were good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Nicole G, General Manager at Courtyard Killeen, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with your stay and we met your needs. Thank you for highly recommending us and we hope to see you again on your next visit.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This property was closed for some time but recently renovated and reopened as a Marriott. We had a meeting at our college and brought about 25 people in to town from all over the US and put them up there. The feedback was great. Nice rooms. Good location near to our college and Fort Hood. Great attitude. Reasonable price. The only downside was the lack of a full scale restaurant.

There are LOTS of hotels in the Killeen/Fort Hood area and some aren't so nice. This one is a notable exception. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There are no views here, so pretty much every room is the same. But they are all nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
David_Meza254, Director of Sales at Courtyard Killeen, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Al E E,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased you were happy with your stay and we met your needs. We are happy to partner with the community when bring guest to the area. Thank you for highly recommending us and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

David Meza