“IN LOVE!!”
Review of Old Chicago Pizza

Old Chicago Pizza
Ranked #6 of 258 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Homemade pizza and pasta. Pizza Dough is home made, thick crust, made to order. The only one of this chain in Texas.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Every time I go to this restaurant I get the best food and service, I always recommend people to go here for great pizza and pasta! Best chicken alfredo, I'd dare to say better than Olive Garden!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I used to visit Old Chicago all the time when I lived in Minnesota and was excited to fine one finally in Texas! I just hope they start building more in other cities so I can get it without a drive. Great pizza, friendly bartenders, fair prices.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Food was great! I had a chicken pesto panini and my husband had some chicken Mac n cheese! Both were amazing! Our waiter Whitney was amazing! Guys at the bar got super annoying but sometimes you can't help who your customer are.

1  Thank Colleenie101
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great pizza buffet and calzones. You will leave this place fat and happy. It's a little pricey, but I was under TDY orders by myself, I could afford it.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a veggie calzone..garlic cheese bread and tomato salad.... it did take longer than it should have. ..place was dead...but it was worth the wait.