“Always a blast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Want a place that'll blow your skirt up? This is it! Great food, great atmosphere, and great service! You'll come again and again!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

One of my colleagues suggested to try this place since he has a lot of this in his hometown of Florida. He mentioned it was an Irish pub. So we went.

When I entered the restaurant, you can see the wait staff were all females with mini kilts and showing a lot of cleavage. In my mind, I thought is this a version of an Irish hooters???

Leaving the shocker of the outfits behind, the food was ok. One of my colleagues ordered a beef stew and it only had three pieces of beef and one of then was actually fat. My fries were not seasoned well. They had a nice color and the small green seasoned stuff but it didn't taste as it looked. My other colleague did enjoy his wings and the beer bombs.

Our waitress was really nice even suggested how to get rid of the hiccups.
It is an ok place to eat something quick and obviously it is targeted for men since they had the "nice" outfits for the female wait staff and the big screens and projectors for sports. It was funny to know that one of my colleagues wouldn't bring his family, especially kids, to this place. Ironically we saw other parents bring some kids (one or two) to this this restaurant.

I had to say that the food came out if the kitchen rather quickly comparing to other places. Either pre-made or just very good. I really don't want to think about it.

1  Thank CecibelB
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Over the past year, the place has completely changed. When I first visited last fall service and food were poor. Under new management, pretty much the entire place has changed. Friendly staff, good food, strong drinks, and overall probably the cleanest/nicest bars in Killeen.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

What! No men in kilts! I was a bit disappointed there were no men in kilts. I had the fish and chips. Nice and crispy! Not the same as in England but close enough that I would eat them again. My husband had the shrimp and said it was good.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed at the hotel next door so found it convenient and a "Never been There" so I went there. Waitresses were very friendly and nice and were older and smarter than Hooter girls. Had a pizza that was overpriced and not that good but was surprised to find Heineken Light on tap! Lots of TV views with live football. Saturday night and looked like several working girls at the bar. Bartender came to my table and checked me out as he delivered a beer. I naturally look suspicious because I dress far to well for these places. Had a good time.