“Ok”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Killeen
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed March 14, 2014

All in all, this hotel is ok. We like the larger suites with the sofa and desk area. It gives us a little room to spread out.

The breakfast in the morning has added a few hot items which are good. Super nice lady, I believe her name is Ms. Polk, working in that area. Always smiling and greeting guests.

My only complaint was they didn't really clean the room each day. They did bring fresh towels and make the bed but that was it. They did not change the bedding after the third day like they said. No sweeping they room or freshening the bathroom... Every other hotel I've stayed in does that.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tammy0406
Fairfield_Killeen, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Tammy,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites, but are sorry to hear that our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations as well as ours. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced, and wanted to ensure you that I have spoke with the appropriate department and addressed the problem issues.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when our son came in from Afghanistan, the room was very clean, the bed's were very comfortable. the only complaint is we were on the 2nd floor and you could hear the people walking around in the room above us all night. The staff was very friendly. If we ever need a hotel in Killeen again, we will be staying here!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The overall feel is friendly and the layout awesome and the room clean. However upon checking in, the previous guest had a problem with charges from the hotel. Reading the another review this seems to be an issue. My only problem, and this is an issue with the establishment, there is a 250.00 deposit for your stay. Not sure if it's per day or just overall. But it takes up to 7 days for them to release it from your card. If you use a debit/check card it holds those funds in your account. Gas stations only hold them for 2-3 days. 7 days is too long, there is a plaque that says so upon checking in. But, just because the sign says they are not liable for overdrafts to your account because of it, doesn't make it right. The amount alone is too much. It's not a rental car, it's a room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bridgette L
Reviewed December 26, 2013

there is just nothing to complain about with this hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable, noise level was acceptable, public areas were nice, staff was great and the breakfast was certainly well above the "continental" fare served at other places. As long as the rate stays good, I would most certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed here one night on the way to Austin and was satisfied with everything. Good weeknight rate, comfortable bed, fridge and microwave in room, eggs and bacon for breakfast. Friendly staff was a bonus. If you're traveling through Killeen, be prepared for traffic delays with road construction on Highway U.S. 190 (East Central Texas Expressway). Coming in from Austin, take TX 195 into town and you'll come in right by the Fairfield Inn and avoid it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked the inn for 5 days for my family from Korea. No complaints. Decent breakfast and a small outdoor pool was a plus. Price was good and comparable to other hotels. Bathroom had a bit a sewage smell but nothing worse than other hotels/motels I've been in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank zephry81
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here a few times, I am not a big reviewer but I really appreciate their service whenever I stay during my business trips. The Management here is great, super friendly staff. The rooms are amazing for the price I paid. Everything about the hotel is great. I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple