“I'm a complainer, but...”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Killeen
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed December 26, 2013

there is just nothing to complain about with this hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable, noise level was acceptable, public areas were nice, staff was great and the breakfast was certainly well above the "continental" fare served at other places. As long as the rate stays good, I would most certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Stayed here one night on the way to Austin and was satisfied with everything. Good weeknight rate, comfortable bed, fridge and microwave in room, eggs and bacon for breakfast. Friendly staff was a bonus. If you're traveling through Killeen, be prepared for traffic delays with road construction on Highway U.S. 190 (East Central Texas Expressway). Coming in from Austin, take TX 195 into town and you'll come in right by the Fairfield Inn and avoid it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked the inn for 5 days for my family from Korea. No complaints. Decent breakfast and a small outdoor pool was a plus. Price was good and comparable to other hotels. Bathroom had a bit a sewage smell but nothing worse than other hotels/motels I've been in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank zephry81
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here a few times, I am not a big reviewer but I really appreciate their service whenever I stay during my business trips. The Management here is great, super friendly staff. The rooms are amazing for the price I paid. Everything about the hotel is great. I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Now where do I start? I travel quite exstensively for the military and have stayed in a many of hotels and motels, but none have made me feel as if I was more than just a paying customer, that was until I stayed here, at the Fairfield Inn in Killeen. I cant say enough about the front desk staff, Cassidy, Robin, Stephanie, Kevin, Jonte, Nicolae, and Sir Logan, commonly referred to as the "Magnifcant 7" go out of their way to insure your accommodations are met and your stay is stress free. (Man, I love you guys!) Everyone to include the housekeeping and kitchen staff are professional as they come, I would recommened this Hotel to all my family members and friends, truely a thumbs up!

PS. Really love that Mrs. Pok in the morning, always made my smile.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe E
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Checked in for a (1) night stay to pick up family in Killeen. The hotel was clean from the outside, and was the same inside. The staff welcomed us, checked us in, and was very caring.

Upon informing them I had forgotten my shaving kit, they asked me to wait a moment, diappeared into a rear office, and returned with (2) razors and shaving cream. I was taken away at the fact they furnished me both a razor and shaving cream. This small assistance saved me a trip to a local store and a few dollars. Kudos.

The room was a little small, but was very comfortable and again clean. There was nothing lacking for the stay. The hotel did have a pool, which was a little small, but we were the only ones using it at the time so it worked out. They offer towels outside at the pool, which many hotels do not because of the loss potential. The bed was soft, and had several pillows. The TV was a flat screen, and the room had a mini-fridge and microwave. There was a coffee pot in the restroom thankfully :-)

The breakfast was great, and quite a few items. There was cereal, waffles, eggs, yogurt, bread(s), fruit, and my favorite - coffee. The one thing I wanted to do was spend time in the lobby. It was very cozy looking, but time was my enemy here. I will definately return to this hotel if given the chance. It had what I want in a room (cleanliness, low price, and comfort).

Room Tip: Request a room opposite from the pool area.