See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2007

The Quality Inn & Suites located in Killeen, Tx is by far the best hotel that I have stayed in. The service was great and the employees were friendly. The room rates were reasonably priced and the rooms were large and clean. The motel is located just minutes away from Ft. Hood gate and many of the several restaurants, which is a plus point. If anyone goes by there make sure you stay in the suites.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 1, 2006

The Quality Inn & Suites has nice large rooms and the staff was cordial and helpful. The hotel is not in the best part of town. I routinely ran into folks pan handling at a convenience store just down the street.

The hotel also needs to improve its housekeeping service. The bath tub had hair in it from previous guests when I checked in.

It is close to Fort Hood and the airport which is nice, but I think I will try somewhere else on my next stay.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business