See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2009

I stayed in this motel with my family when I went to visit my son, who is in the army. It was conveniently located near the army base, and was both affordable and had good spacious rooms. The pool was also a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn in Killeen. Usually when I stay at a hotel the rooms are average size and minimal in terms of space but, average does not seem to describe this hotel. The room was large enough for 6 people. The breakfast was provided in plenty. The service and staff were exceptionally friendly. All in all, it felt as if I was staying at Holiday Inn with a Motel 6 price.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2009

We just PCSed here to Fort Hood. I made my reservation at the Quality Inn over the Internet ... and ironically enough, I partially based my decision on these very reviews.

It is now obvious to me that at least a few of the "reviews" on google must be fake, or at the very least very much slanted to accentuate the positive.

Here's my take ...

First the good: The staff was very friendly, the room has plenty of space, and the breakfast, while not as good as some other hotels I've stayed in, was not bad.

As for the rest ...

The location IS within a short distance of shopping and food, BUT more than one person who lives here, told us that it might not be safe to walk the couple of hundred yards to the 7-11 after dark. (enough said)

While the beds and furniture in the room were "adequate", describing this hotel as Quality actually strikes me as a little ironic. Just the whole feel of the room would probably be better described as "cheap".

The kids were disappointed because the Quality Inn pool is "closed for the season", yet we saw people swimming in the pools at other hotels just up the street.

The best part was, when we rented a movie and planned to hook up my son's xbox so we could watch it, only to discover that the TV in the room had no AV jack ... so, no movie.

Overall, if you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay, this hotel is probably not an awful choice.

But if you have options, and especially if you're getting travel pay from the military, there many nicer hotels here in the Killeen area.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2008

My partner booked this hotel directly because it was in perfect location right near Fort Hood. The suite we stayed in was well layed out and quite spacious. Breakfast was average. Overall pritty good hotel.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 19, 2007

My family and I had been traveling for hours and we needed some place to rest. We checked into the Comfort Suites in Killeen, but they were booked. The lady at the front desk recommended we stay at the Quality Inn and suites nearby, so we drove there. Upon staying at the Quality Inn and suites, my wife and I were overwhelmed by the reasonable pricing and kindness. We stayed at a two bedroom suite that was spacious enough for our family. We stayed there for one night and our stay was great.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank SophisticatedStyle