See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

It's crap. They have roaches. They don't offer towels in your room, no soap, coffee, cups, tissues, nothing. Stains on everything from the floor to the walls, to the couches. Lots of electrical issues. Definitely against health code! Employees are rude. They do not refund. Have the rooms have boarded up windows. Some of the rooms have no cable, nor even a tv. The pool is not open at all, or even taken care of. Definitely lots of druggys staying here.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Sidney M
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

So let me just start by saying this hotel is in a sketchy part of town, despite it being 5 minutes from fort hood (which was about the only good thing about it). My boyfriend and I checked in Sunday night after a long drive from south padre. So the first night we didn't really look around cause as soon as we saw the bed we passed out. I got the king suite which is a pretty decent sized room that even has a pullout couch that you could make your enemies sleep on. (That thing was all coil and no mattress). The carpet was duct taped to the door jam in the entryway, and in the bathroom the metal piece was coming up so I almost tripped on it 4-5 times through the week. The carpet also had stains in it and smelled like pee, but you would only catch a wisp of it if the air was flowing just right. The lady at the desk told me she had put new towels in my room before we got in there and when we went to shower we only had one towel and two of the little hand towels. So I went to Walmart and bought more towels. And when the housekeeping lady asked if I needed anything and I told her I needed new towels, she gave me more hand towels. Another problem with the bathroom was that the water took forever to get hot and the toilet kept not flushing even when there was nothing to clog it with. The WiFi was probably the Worst WiFi I have ever had the "pleasure" of using in my life. it would cut in and out and half the time it wasn't even connected to my phone. The key cards kept demagnetizing, so every time we left and came back one of us had to go get them remagnetized. The only good I have to say about this place is the TV worked and the staff was friendly. On the back of the door it shows you the price the room is supposed to be and I wouldn't spend 89 dollars on that room if you gave me the money to spend. There are better hotels around the same price that would have been nicer.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Wish there was an option for negative stars. We ended up paying the one night due to no refund policy. But stayed at another hotel. The online pictures were extremely inaccurate and deceiving. The poor girl working the desk was very nice, and was only her third night working, understood our reasons for not staying and apologized that we had to pay for a room we didn't stay in. Broken and boarded up windows and doors; smelly and unsettling rooms; creepy and suspect characters walking the parking areas. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, ever.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

The Aamco what can I say about the Aamco..... Well it's old school for sure no new remodeling snow fancy anything huge huge rooms in comparison to most hotels. More or less around here. Spacious as hell!! But Furniture a bit outdated carpet needs to be redone and most rooms flat screens only and maybe two to three rooms in the whole hotel and a lot of illegal activity around you but other than that definitely a great stay for your buck you'll get what you pay for

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

This is the worst place to stay at. Non refundable rooms when you book it and everything on the website lies. The pool its covered in algae the front office area had someone's clothing and baby bed in it. Rooms smell like smoke and mold. I can't stop itching. Had too switch rooms first room had no t.v., the second room the door handle fall off when i tried to enter. The third room smells like mold sheets are dirty. Furniture in the room is from the early 80's with stains and pet hair all over them. You can see daylight around the entire door there's a 1" gap at the bottom. Had one towel in the bathroom that was dirty from the last person that stayed here. I can honestly say i feel safer sleeping in my car at the truck stop. This place should be shut down.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business