“Well, the A/C Worked”

Ranked #27 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Seattle, Washington
“Well, the A/C Worked”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The 'Quality' franchise doesn't do itself any favors by allowing such a property to be marketed under this brand. This is an old, tired property that can probably only be redeemed by being leveled and built anew. I was surprised by the indifferent maid service. I can't remember an accommodation where waste baskets aren't emptied, coffeemakers aren't cleaned and other routine housekeeping matters are ignored. The fact that the facility had a 'night window' suggests that this isn't the best of neighborhoods. I can't remember seeing that in a motel that markets itself as an national brand. Come on Quallity, better to have no presence in a market than to have something like this.

Room Tip: Find another motel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My stay in this Quality Inn was a terrible experience. The rooms were in very bad condition- the carpet was filthy and smelled horrible. It was a hot day and I wanted to relax in the pool but it was closed, and through the fence I could see the water looked dirty. The staff was not very friendly either. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this motel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank William C

Travelers are raving about these Killeen hotels

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My stay at the Quality inn at Killeen was horrible, to say the least. The rooms were terribly maintained and the staff were utterly rude. The general manager at this property was unfit for her job. I asked for clean towels and some shampoo, she gave me a torn towel with used shampoo! Horrible stay and will report to choice hotels offices.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank HenryLarington
knoxville, TN
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stayed at the hotel second week of April. The staff were professional and pleasant. Since I was not familiar with the area the staff were helpful./ The room was very clean and nice. The room was spacious, sheets clean, and the bed was super comfortable. Would definitely recommend staying there. After booking at this hotel did I read some of the review. I saw a few negative reviews and was a bit hesitant. But none of it was even remotely true, like about the bad staff or rooms being dirty with unclean sheets.. NOT TRUE.
In short, I was able to stay in a very nice hotel for a nice price.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gina L
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Very clean and the staff was friendly, BUT.. the safety latch on my door was hanging b hy one of it's four screws. At breakfast, the fruit bowl contained four all badly bruised.When I picked one up it's underside was on huge soft brown mass, with liquid leaking from a worm hole. When I gave this to the clerk she exclaimed in disgust but took no action. The buttes was a two-pound tub instead of individual packets; who knows how long it had spent out or what people had used to scoop out butter. When I asked for a replacement key, the clerk (who didn't know me) just cut one for me without even asking my name, much less looking at my ID. Hotel staffs don't act like this unless they are poorly trained and have clear signals that management doesn't care.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and clean.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank tom b
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at The Quality Inn at Killeen. The people at the front desk were very sweet and helpful. My room was very clean. I am very picky when it comes to hotels. The sheets and towels were clean. Staff was very sweet and they went out of their ways to make sure my stay was enjoyable. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends