See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stayed here from October 2nd thru December 15th while training at Ft Hood. The location was ideal as it was only a couple of miles from post. The owners (Sam and Shelia Punnan) was usually there when I returned and they were very friendly and enjoyed spending time talking about family, friends, pets or whatever subject came up. They held a Thanksgiving meal in the lobby and invited the guest to attend. They also had a small Christmas meal before I left coming home. The general manager (Gail Jordan) was always friendly and loved to talk College Football. Reggie,Sam and Shelia's son, worked some night and weekends is one of the mildest manner young adult I have seen in a long time. Every question was always answer with a "Yes Sir or No Sir", and you don't find that often. The rooms were very spacious with microwave and refrigerator. The only thing I noticed on the downside was the ice machine on the side I stayed on was out of order, but again I had a frig in the room.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The Quality Inn in Killeen was pretty comfortable. I had read the reviews from this site and others and decided to stay here based on location. My stay was just like any other hotel I had stayed in before. The service was good and the rooms were large. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to others, but everyone has their own preferences.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2011

On September 13, 2011 I rented a room after being on the road for 10 hours. Getting there at about 7:00PM. Very tired. All I wanted was a clean room with internet. I was there to see my grandson before he deplys to Afganastan in Dec. After getting back from dinner at 11:00, I went to my room to get on the computer. After spending about an hour trying to logon, I went to the office only to find it wasn't even a wireless network. They said I should have brought a Ethernet cable. They handed me a cable. It was 1' long. I'd have to sit against the wall to use it. It was useless. When asked for additional pillows, they couldn't furnished them. When I left, the counter lady (Nydia) said that there was a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and said that the manager would call me. Didn't happen either. I called the manager (Gail Jordan) a week later only to find out that they did drop the 100% guarantee and they wouldn't credit me anything back. They went on to say that I could have gone somewhere else that night. Who's going to look for a room at 12:00 at night. Very unreasonable.

Room Tip: Don't stay there, poor customer servics and no wireless
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My stay at the Quality inn in Killeen, Tx was pretty good. When I walked in my room, I was happy with the amount of space provided. The room was clean and their were no bugs. The staff were informative and kind. The pool, as well as the breakfast, was great. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We PCSed from Ft Polk, LA to Ft Hood, TX. There was no lodging on post. So the great people of Quality Inn & Suites, have made this month long stay great. I have found my self saying wait tell we get home kids....lol meaning the room. They have been so nice and helpful. Its been like home and the best stay I have ever had. As a Military spouse, we have had to stay in many places. Not knowing the area, they have been spot on with directions to places we need to go. If at any time we have to PCS back to Ft Hood after this tour, I would stay here before on post.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family