$85
SleepInn
$150
$87
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$109
$80
Agoda.com
$45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We PCSed from Ft Polk, LA to Ft Hood, TX. There was no lodging on post. So the great people of Quality Inn & Suites, have made this month long stay great. I have found my self saying wait tell we get home kids....lol meaning the room. They have been so nice and helpful. Its been like home and the best stay I have ever had. As a Military spouse, we have had to stay in many places. Not knowing the area, they have been spot on with directions to places we need to go. If at any time we have to PCS back to Ft Hood after this tour, I would stay here before on post.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I just PCD's to Fort Hood and booked this hotel off of the internet due to the reviews I read and the fact that they are a dog-friendly hotel. When I first pulled up at the hotel, I immediately wanted to switch to a different hotel because the hotel just looked dirty and run-down. I had to stay there, however, due to not having canceled my reservation 24 hours in advance. I wound up staying 2 nights here until I was able to get into the Shilo Inn (which I highly recommend) due to the difficulty of getting into a hotel during the summer PCS season.

The staircases in the hotel are filthy, with trash and dead bugs in them. The room smelled musty, and I had to put on flip-flops just to feel comfortable walking around the room. One of my towels in the bathroom had something hard and brown on it. There is a small, grassy area in front of the hotel, but there were numerous piles of dog poop all over the place. I wanted to do laundry in the guest laundry room, but the laundry room was dirty and I felt like my clothes would be stolen if I turned around for even a few minutes. The room definitely needed a dehumidifier, because the air conditioning unit puts so much moisture into the room that the carpet feels moist. The staff is also rude.

This hotel is also in a bad part of Killeen, very close to Rancier Avenue and all of the associated crime that comes with that part of town. I didn't really feel comfortable leaving my cars in the parking lot because this part of town is very seedy.

I would recommend staying in another hotel, in a better part of Killeen. There are several other hotels very close to Fort Hood that are dog friendly If you stay here, you will be one of three things: dissapointed, disgusted, or some combination of the two :(

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2010

The hotel room was dirty, smelly, and low budget. There was dog poop everywhere outside of the hotel. There is only high speed internet in a small portion of the hotel. I was quoted a price when I made the reservation, and when I checked out I noticed that they had overcharged me. I told them what I was quoted and they told me there was nothing they could do. There was no manager available to speak to and the front desk worker was extremely demeaning and rude towards me. I had to call corporate headquarters in order to get the correct rate. It may be a cheap hotel, but you get what you pay for. They are NOT military friendly. Spend a little extra money and stay somewhere else. Trust me, it will be worth it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

The ownership treated us like family. The owners & staff were very supportive while we were waiting for our son to return home from Iraq. The Inn is the closet one is to Fort Hood which is convenient for the Army familyt.They were very accomodating, allowing us to use their lobby computer for updates....even after we checked out....The quality in this Quality Inn is in the qualities of the owners & staff.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2009

I stayed in this motel with my family when I went to visit my son, who is in the army. It was conveniently located near the army base, and was both affordable and had good spacious rooms. The pool was also a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family