“The most authentic Korean food in Killeen”
Review of Koreana

Koreana
Ranked #71 of 267 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I love Korean food and this place is the best of the best. The service is great and the price is perfect. The food is the most authentic Korean food that matches your expectations whether you've been actually to Korea or many fine Korean restaurants.

1  Thank Matt71667

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Lived in Korea and finally found a plce were the food tastes just as good.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

WE go about once a week for lunch. I usually have something new. Always have a great meal. My wife who doesnt like cabbage, loves there Kimchi.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

So the last time I had authentic Korean food this good was when I was stationed in South Korea on the DMZ. At first you walk into this so so establishment and wonder if you have the right address. But a few minutes sitting at the table and then you receive the menu. As you read you realize it is in the two necessary languages, Korean and English. For my first visit I simply ordered what I knew I liked. In this case it was Yakimandu and some Beef Bulgogi with rice. When i say it was AWESOME! I mean it was so delicious that I wanted more but knew better. The portions are perfect size and for $20 I walked out full, satisfied and wanted to return for more! I highly recommend this restaurant if you enjoy Korean food and are in Killeen, TX. I will be back!

RetiredArmyRANGER

2  Thank WHDSM

Been to Koreana? Share your experiences!