“Breakfast tacos--yum!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I run through their drive-thru now and then to get breakfast tacos for my staff. Everyone loves them, and they are generous with the fillings. They also give you salsa verdi as well as regular salsa, and both are usually very good.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were staying in a hotel, and I was sick and didn't feel like leaving to go to dinner. I was so surprised that they delivered. It was great! Thank you!

The food was very good, and it was nice and hot when it got to us!

1  Thank EPSav14
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The beef here is like no other place. It has incredible flavor, the size of the portions are nice and the service was very friendly.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am not sure how this place got such rave reviews, but maybe I came on an off night. We had a hard time getting our server, the queso was Velveeta I am sure and the margarita was made of ummm, wine, not immediately offered. I am guessing the place didn’t have a liquor license, nor was it on their game that night. Seems like a local favorite with Ft Hood peeps, but I think I will try the Red Onion next time, I know an Indian restaurant in Killeen voted no.1 on TA.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food was great just wished they'd had HOME MADE tortillas instead of packaged. Service was excellent. Prices are good for the quality of food.