“They deliver!”

Taqueria Mexico Lindo
Ranked #25 of 242 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Savannah, Georgia
“They deliver!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were staying in a hotel, and I was sick and didn't feel like leaving to go to dinner. I was so surprised that they delivered. It was great! Thank you!

The food was very good, and it was nice and hot when it got to us!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank EPSav14

Seoul, South Korea
“Great beef dishes”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The beef here is like no other place. It has incredible flavor, the size of the portions are nice and the service was very friendly.

Visited April 2013
Izmir, Turkey
“Service was challenging, food was not bad, but the margarita...don’t.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am not sure how this place got such rave reviews, but maybe I came on an off night. We had a hard time getting our server, the queso was Velveeta I am sure and the margarita was made of ummm, wine, not immediately offered. I am guessing the place didn’t have a liquor license, nor was it on their game that night. Seems like a local favorite with Ft Hood peeps, but I think I will try the Red Onion next time, I know an Indian restaurant in Killeen voted no.1 on TA.

Visited November 2012
Natalia, Texas, United States
“Great Food and service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food was great just wished they'd had HOME MADE tortillas instead of packaged. Service was excellent. Prices are good for the quality of food.

Visited May 2012
Rogersville, Tennessee, United States
“Good eats!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I loved that the food was authentic Mexican cuisine! Awesome food at an unbeatable price! Service was outstanding. I ate there twice, and had wonderful food and experiences both times!

Visited June 2012