“One of my favorite restaurants in Killeen!”

Red Onion Indian Bistro
Ranked #6 of 242 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Red Onion Indian Bistro has become the popular choice for those looking to explore different flavors and spice! We specialize in all authentic Indian cuisines using the finest of ingredients. We have a variety of Indian dishes to select from with recommendations from our staff for all sorts of pallet types. Here at Red Onion, we thrive to offer a more sophisticated dining experience for those who are seeking to go beyond the ordinary and discover the full potential of Indian fine dining paired with the right drink!
Erbendorf, Germany
“One of my favorite restaurants in Killeen!”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I enjoy eating at this restaurant eery two weeks or so for their lunch buffet. The buffet is reasonably priced and has many different items to try. I'm not sure what I would order if not for the buffet. The employees are very courteous and seem very excited to have people that want to try their food. I don't think Indian food is for everybody, and I may not even like all of it, but I really enjoy this restaurant!

1 Thank cusacsr