“Flavorful”

Red Onion Indian Bistro
Ranked #8 of 245 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Onion Indian Bistro has become the popular choice for those looking to explore different flavors and spice! We specialize in all authentic Indian cuisines using the finest of ingredients. We have a variety of Indian dishes to select from with recommendations from our staff for all sorts of pallet types. Here at Red Onion, we thrive to offer a more sophisticated dining experience for those who are seeking to go beyond the ordinary and discover the full potential of Indian fine dining paired with the right drink!
Pooler, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flavorful”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very clean restaurant, friendly staff. I ordered carry out. Vegetable biryani looked a bit haphazardly thrown together but nothing a little stirring couldn't fix. It was a nice blend of slightly spicy flavor one would expect from a biryani. The lamb curry had a thick layer of grease on top after my 10 minute drive home but I dripped a little off and gave it a stir, medium spicy is nice if you like some spice but not so much that you can't enjoy your food. The lamb was tender and went well with the fresh naan.

• Visited July 2014

Belton, Texas, United States
“Tasty food EVERY-time”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Every time I come here the food is yummy! It is always great service and great food! I recommend this place. We visit this place every couple of months and we have great experience. I recommend bullet naam if you are in the mood for spicy bread!

Killeen
“Excellent vegetarian options”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I have been eating the lunch buffet at Red Onion regularly for over 4 years. Many of my friends are also vegetarian. The buffet also provides various carnivorous options. The staff is always courteous and caters to your every need. This is a staple of my diet and I routinely bring business colleagues and friends here.

1 Thank Txbeachmama
Temple, Texas
“Gem of Killeen.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Red Onion is comparable if not better than all the notable Indian restaurants in Austin. Clay pit, garage mahal are all just average in comparison. If you're in killeen and want a cultural and delicious experience red onion is the place to go.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Rustyguy72
Harker Heights
“good buffet”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The variety of food is good for the price. The quality is very good. The service is also good. The atmosphere is good. The restaurant is very clean and comfortable. I love having Indian food in Killeen, Texas.

• Visited May 2014