“Great food at a reasonable price”
Review of Red Onion Indian Bistro - CLOSED

Red Onion Indian Bistro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Onion Indian Bistro has become the popular choice for those looking to explore different flavors and spice! We specialize in all authentic Indian cuisines using the finest of ingredients. We have a variety of Indian dishes to select from with recommendations from our staff for all sorts of pallet types. Here at Red Onion, we thrive to offer a more sophisticated dining experience for those who are seeking to go beyond the ordinary and discover the full potential of Indian fine dining paired with the right drink!
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had to fly into Killeen recently for a quick trip to Temple. We stopped in on a Friday night to check out the Red Onion. I was impressed! The chicken tandoor was delicious and plentiful. The owner brought us to go boxes as we had enough leftovers for dinner the next night. This is a Central Texas gem. Check it out!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

A great indian restaurant, we tried the lunch buffet and it was superb. The chicken tika masala, sag paneer, nan, kheer, chicken tandoor....all good! My wife gets a Kmart jones every now and than and if we're in Killeen anyway....Red Onion here we come!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

A delightful find in the strip-mall, fast-food-dominated city of Killeen, Red Onion has delicious Indian (North and South) food for an excellent price. The ambiance isn't much, but the food and portion sizes more than make up for it. Prepare yourself to take home leftovers, and to come back

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had never been to an Indian restaurant but had heard wonderful things about this place and wanted to try it. My husband and I ordered the dinner for two so were able to try a few different things. The food was really good. The people were very friendly. We will be going back again for more date nights!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My husband and I really like the lunch buffet. We always like to try different types of food and this was the best way to try a little bit of everything. The fried cauliflower and bread is awesome! I would recommend this place!