“Delicious and great service”

Red Onion Indian Bistro
Ranked #9 of 248 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Red Onion Indian Bistro has become the popular choice for those looking to explore different flavors and spice! We specialize in all authentic Indian cuisines using the finest of ingredients. We have a variety of Indian dishes to select from with recommendations from our staff for all sorts of pallet types. Here at Red Onion, we thrive to offer a more sophisticated dining experience for those who are seeking to go beyond the ordinary and discover the full potential of Indian fine dining paired with the right drink!
Springfield, Missouri
“Delicious and great service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The menu features all the items you would expect to find. Our meal came with complimentary pappadams and 2 chutneys.

We had the appetizer platter, the tandoori chicken tikki, the lamb kadhai, rice, a basket of naan, and mango lassi. Everything was fresh and delicious and the staff was so gracious. I like spicy food, but I'm always cautious on a first visit to a restaurant, so I requested the lamb kadhai "medium" level spiciness. I should have asked for it spicy.

The appetizer platter was great, with 2 big vegetable pakoras, fried paneer, and thinly sliced fried eggplant (maybe something else, sorry I don't recall). The serving sizes are generous. With the appetizer platter, the pappadams and the naan, I could eat only a bit of my entree and brought it back to my room for lunch the next day. The restaurant appears wonderfully clean.

Visited October 2012

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via Local Picks

This is by far the best resturant in the area. Not only is the staff very friendly and helpful, but the food is awesome.

Great "Date Night" meal is the dinner for two.

I haven't tried everything on the menu yet, but give me time.

San Antonio, Texas
“Soooo yummy!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and me were visiting Fort hood and came accross this lilttle bistro that was really close. We went during the lunch buffet. We were greeted at the door immediately. We were sat right by the buffet which was great!! They weren't too busy but we went on a Monday around 1PM. The food was great!! My husband and I are vegetarian and there were so many options for us. The salads were refreashing and so was everything else. If you ever find yourself in the Killeen area stop into this cute little place for lunch.

• Visited August 2012
Kansas City
“If You Never Tried Indian Fare Before....”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stumbled upon Red Onion, and decided to roll the dice. We were happy we took a chance. The lunch buffet, with at least four meat entrees--including Lamb Curry and Chicken Tandoori which were fantastic! I wish I wrote down everything on the buffet, because I would love to describe each item. If you fear the unknown, hit the buffet, and try each item. I promise you will find something which will bring you back again, and again.

Visited May 2012
Killeen, Texas
“Great local Indian food restaurant”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The buffet is great, all different types of dishes and the staff is very friendly. They always have plenty of Naan. Recommend lunch instead of dinner so you can try a little bit of everything!

Visited June 2012