See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2018

This is a good Quality Inn with easy access to Ft. Hood. Nothing fancy, good value, and of utmost importance, clean!! They passed the Grumpyworm Cleanliness Test with flying colors! Nice assortment for breakfast including some hot (warm) selections. However, the breakfast area is on the small side, featuring only three tables. Although this created no problems during my stay, it seemed a tad small for a facility with over 50 guest rooms. Of course there could be a plus side in that if required to share a table, one might make new friends. And, there might be chances to make some new really good friends if you end up providing lap seating opportunities.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Grumpyworm
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for about a week. While there was definitely nothing fancy about this hotel it was cleaner than the last Choice Hotel we stayed in. We had issues with our phone/clock upon arrival but those were quickly resolved. The room smelled clean and there were always fresh towels restocked and the beds were small, but comfy, and remade when we got back to the room each night. The workout room is super hot and machines were pretty worn, but they did their job. Front desk staff were always helpful. No major issues. I don't know if I'd stay again, but it wasn't bad.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

There's definitely nothing fancy about this hotel, but it was cleaner than the last Choice Hotel we stayed in. We had issues with the phone and clock but they were resolved pretty quickly. The shower head was amazing. Beds were small but comfortable and breakfast was standard. We stayed for a week and the beds were always remade and bathroom restocked with fresh towels when we arrived back The exercise room was very small and machines were pretty worn out. Internet wasn't very dependable. I don't know if I'd stay again, but it wasn't bad.

Room tip: Top floor was quiet, there is an elevator
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2017

I was in Killeen to see some friends for a long weekend. This location is right by most of the big box retail stores and is in pretty close proximity to the mall. I had maybe a couple other guests in the hotel during my stay. It looks to be renovated very recently and has brand new carpets and tile everywhere. I used the washer/dryer and business center and they worked fine. The beds were very comfortable. This place is going to fill up fast once the word gets out it was renovated. Its very nice now and couldn't beat the price the 3 days I stayed there. Great customer service and great hotel! Plenty of parking onsite and behind building. The only negative I would say is that the elevator is very slow. But overall if that's it, definitely not a bad stay at all!

Room tip: 3rd floor is least noisy
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Went on a business trip, Friday through Sunday. Check in was smooth. The room was clean and the air conditioner was cold. We left Saturday morning at 6:40. Returned that evening at 8:30 and the room had not been touched. The desk clerk suggested the do not disturb sign was on the door (it was not) and finally settled on the housekeeper "assumed" someone was asleep in the room. Never apologized, kept insinuating it was our fault. She did say I could call the desk if I had any other issues which is when I discovered the phone didn't work.

Date of stay: October 2016