Hampton Inn Killeen
Quality Inn(Killeen)
$52
$38
Agoda.com
All reviewsconvenient locationstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanfort hoodwalking distanceshower curtaineasy accesspleasant stayparking lotwould stay here againoatmealoff the highwaylobbytexaselevatorsmoking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had to change rooms 3 times the first night....toilet not mounted to floor, Heat turned on due to cold weather and smoked the room up so bad that the smoke detector went off...and no one came or called to check if there was a fire. Staff never offered any kind of real appology.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
james H, Manager at Hampton Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

I only wish you and I could have spoken before you left the hotel. I am sorry that you were issued a room not fully functional. I am glad that the staff was able to get you into a room that was more comfortable and fully functional, as we always respond to guest issues in the most efficient manor possible. I certainly do not expect for you to pay for that night and have already reversed the charges for that. I have emailed an updated receipt with the credit adjustments for your records. This incident was a rear isolated exception to the level of quality guest service that we provide here at the Hampton Inn. I do appreciate your feedback as it will serve as a useful training tool for myself and the staff so that we can improve our response to guest issues. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Good Motel overall. Fair breakfast. Good location next to Mall. Staff was good no problems with the room or Staff. Lots of restaurants next to the motel. Close to Ft Hood but two dollars over per diem. I would and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
james H, Manager at Hampton Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear the location was good for your needs and that you had a good stay. We strive to provide the best possible service to each of our guests and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Killeen.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

OK for the money, fits the business budget. Rooms a bit shabby/tired looking. Room dors and HVAC systems noisy. Overall a decent place for the mid price market. Location was good for my purposes, but it is out of the downtown area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
james H, Manager at Hampton Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I am glad that your stay was plesant and that you enjoyed the value of our pricing. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for way to improve our quality of service and accomodations. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your future trips to the greater Killeen area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is very centralized to all the local businesses. It has a lot of restaurants around it and is close to the interstate. The local mall is also right across the hotel on the other side of the interstate. There is a pharmacy within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to here our location worked well for your needs. Being that we are minutes away from the main gate, local hospitals, three pharmacies, the mall and various restarunts; most guest do enjoy the area. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is a good, solid, reliable hotel. Nothing fancy but if you want a very clean, very nice place to stay at a reasonable price, this is a hotel to consider. It is typical of a Hampton Inn in that it is very similar to most of the other Hamptons we have stayed at. There are the basic amenities of free wi-fi, a comfortable room, a small business center and a basic breakfast. The breakfast is small but the waffles are filling and you can go back for as many as you want. Best thing about this hotel is the staff especially their night people. Nothing better than to have a friendly smile when you get in around midnight.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to hear about your stay with us. I am glad that we were able to accomodate you, and you will be happy to know that we are upgrading our business center and breakfast menu options to offer more choice and healthier optiions as well. See you on your next visit.