“Love the staff!”

Shilo Restaurant Killeen
Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Killeen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Shilo Restaurant, Full Bar and Killeen's only Cigar Bar serving a variety of Texas favorites along with a wide-ranging selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Kids Menu and Catering available.
“Love the staff!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience at the cigar bar. Food is always great & the staff is exceptional. I will continue going and would highly recommend this place!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food for a hotel”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Had the "Texan" burger and it was very good to my surprise. Doesn't offer much atmosphere but great beer and drink selections. If you are staying at the hotel, I would highly recommend.

Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Restaurant Killeen, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Txdarod,

Happy to hear you enjoyed our “Texan” here in Texas! Hope to see you again soon to enjoy our lounges selections. We feature several theme nights such as Martini Tuesdays and Ladies Nights on Thursdays as well as monthly wine dinners so if your headed back this way let me know and we will up the atmosphere! Thanks for the comments and hope to see you back soon.

William Browning
The Mark - General Manage
Atlanta, Georgia
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I dined at the Brunch and happy hour, both were great! Complimentary mimosas and an omelette station. I loved it and the food! The prime rib nachos and catfish tacos were my favorite!

Visited October 2012
“Terrible buffet”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to a nice buffet for lunch after church and we greatly disappointed. The biscuits were hardcasca rock the bacon was so old that it shattered when you bit into it. I had tried to eat the French toast which was burnt and so old you could barely cut through it. Save your money and go to Burger king, at least the food is edible.

Ellerslie, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST PRIME RIB IN THE WHOLE WORLD”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My 10 family members and I celebrated Thanksgiving 2011 at the Mark Resturant at the Shilo Inn in Kileen Texas. We all chose the buffet and, man oh man, it was WONDERFUL! Undoubtedly the best Prime Rib that I have ever eaten. All the food was prepared to perfection and the selections were too many to mention. Service from all the wait staff, chef, hostess, and busboys helped to make an enjoyable Thanksgiving evening with our families. Please give one attaboy to all invloved.

• Visited November 2011