“Tasty Mexican food”

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 57 Restaurants in Kilgore
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I love grabbing El Sombrero when in town. Great chips and salsa. Make sure to try the white queso. Also, try the Mexican chilaquiles or the Acapulco cheesesteak. Great service and good atmosphere.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Tex Mex dining that is very good with the best white queso around! All of their dishes are good. Fajitas are really good. Especially the shrimp, dipped in the queso!

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I was heading out of town so my husband and I grabbed a quick lunch before my departure. Everyone in this town is always talking about how good the food is here so we figured "why not!" I rarely go out of town and my husband has an iron stomach. I get a call later that night saying he was violently sick and ended up staying home from work for TWO days. (Also never happens). Hello food poisoning!! We will never revisit this location or small chain of restaurant.

1  Thank Ashleymcmichael