“Horrible”
Review of Napolis - CLOSED

Napolis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The rolls were 3 days old, food was comparable to Ragu. The waitress kept apologizing for the poor quality of the food. I felt sorry for her working in a place like that.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Sorry Napolis, but it's the truth!!!

We ate there a few times before Sal's opened. Now they are a thing of the past. Food is decent. Price is too high in my opinion.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We drove over on Saturday evening for dinner. It's a 15-20 minute drive for us to get there, so we verified how late they were open since it was 8:30. Walked in and someone came up to tell us they decided to go ahead and close up for the night. It was 8:50, and they advertise being open until 10 on Saturdays. 5 or 6 tables were seated and eating. I understand if they were to close at 9. Oh well, another restaurant to cross off the list. Next....

2  Thank JenGHouston
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Kilgore doesn't have an over abundance of eateries, so Napoli's is a regular choice for us when we are going out in Kilgore. Everything I've had there is very good, beginning with their homemade rolls (get the dipping oil to go with them...rolls free, oil cost). While most of the family eats the same thing every time, I try to bounce around the menu. Pizza for my son, lasagna for my wife and mother-in-law...all good. My favorites are the eggplant rollatini, calzone with marinara, and the wine based chicken and spaghetti dishes. The only draw back was we went so often, the waitress began joining us at the table...

1  Thank texmarc
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great steaks and buffet full of home style foods. But the best thing is the dessert bar full of homemade sweets