“Too much of a good thing”
Review of Napolis - CLOSED

Napolis
Cuisines: Italian
Longview, Texas
“Too much of a good thing”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Kilgore doesn't have an over abundance of eateries, so Napoli's is a regular choice for us when we are going out in Kilgore. Everything I've had there is very good, beginning with their homemade rolls (get the dipping oil to go with them...rolls free, oil cost). While most of the family eats the same thing every time, I try to bounce around the menu. Pizza for my son, lasagna for my wife and mother-in-law...all good. My favorites are the eggplant rollatini, calzone with marinara, and the wine based chicken and spaghetti dishes. The only draw back was we went so often, the waitress began joining us at the table...

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank texmarc

Longview, Texas
“Down Home Goodness”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Great steaks and buffet full of home style foods. But the best thing is the dessert bar full of homemade sweets

Visited March 2013
Houston, Tx
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Came here first with some clients for lunch. Liked it so much that I came back for dinner with my wife. Only thing I had that I didn't care for was the coffee. The very friendly waitstaff said they were making a fresh batch of coffee just for me. Unfortunately it tasted like reused coffee grounds.

The food on the other hand was absolutely great. Would highly recommend it and would go back on my next trip to the area.

• Visited January 2013