We were also surprised at the location of the motel because we too expected it to be in a more rural setting rather than on a main street but it is very close to the river and downtown shops. Many of the chain motels are on IH10 away from town. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast buffet was very good. The room was comfortable and clean. We had a room with a stone wall which was nice but my wife thought it was a little dusty since it is hard to dust the wall. We didn't go swimming but the pool looked nice and they have a second pool overlooking the river. I believe kids would like the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference