Excellent value, two nites, food and wait staff very good and prime rib buffet great. Rooms redone, spacious and clean. Too cold for pool (Dec) but imagine it is very nice in warm eather.Attached pub had very good western band with plenty of boot scootin' dance floor.Check-in and out easy. Will be back as it is central to many interesting areas of the hill country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference