I was at the Inn of the Hills for a business conference of about 100 attendees.
The only meals I ate at the inn were those provided to the attendees. I found the food well prepared, considering the fact that it was served en masse to the attendees.
I spent one night in a room, almost immediately across from the conference center. The room was quite clean and the bed comfortable. I was on the first floor and was somewhat bothered by the noise of footsteps climbing an outside stairway adjacent to the room, as well as along the exterior walkway for the second floor. However, at least on the evening I was there, things got quiet by about 10PM. I also noticed that I could hear conversation coming through the return air grate in the bath area; I made certain that I did conducted telephone calls well away from there, and the noise did not seem to be audible beyond the bath area.
Checkin had a line, and it seemed to be slow, but I think that was due to some special requests being made by the guests that were checking in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference