Our room was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was standard but good. All meals were served buffet style, which made for a long line when our sessions were finished. The staff was efficient and friendly. I didn't understand why a system of vouchers was necessary, but if that is how they want it, no complaints. I intended to use one of the pools, but the water felt too cold for my comfort level. (I'm a wimp.) The grounds are lovely and peaceful. This place is HUGE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference