Stayed one night a Sun night, while traveling through Kerrville headed to Fredericksburg. Our room was a Townside Queen not renovated, parking lot view with a brick wall. We asked for a newly renovated room but they would not accommodate us (even though the hotel was not full). We could get a newly renovated room if we paid an extra fee. You would think if they had newly renovated rooms available they would accommodate their guest. Oh well. Our Room had everything we needed, bed, chairs mini frig and microwave. Bed was pretty comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was a plus, your average Continental breakfast. Full buffet breakfast at an additional cost. All in all not a bad stay. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference