Great place for families. You won't feel cramped in the rooms. Love the tranquil waterfall area in the courtyard. Even if your room is by the pool the staff kicks everyone out promptly at 10:00 and locks up the pool. The pool water is a bit cold. There is also a canteen with all sorts of goodies and all you need is your room key to charge food. They verify your last last name so you don't have to worry about someone charging things to your room. They have a breakfast buffet but it ends by 8:30 am. There is another pool across the street. You park on the street right where the 1011 Bistro is. You could walk but we drove. It is actually owned by the condos but you can use it. You need to bring your room key to get in. It is right on the river and offers a beautiful view at dusk. The water was a lot warmer at this pool. It is open 8:00-8:00 and closed on Wednesdays- at least that was the case when we visited. Plenty of stores and dining in the area. Only problem was our door stuck and a/c didn't work properly unless we opened the curtains so the air flowed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference