This place was awesome. Very clean. Lots of pillows. In town yet secluded. Quiet. Restaurant had very convenient hours and excellent food. Would consider this one again for pleasure. After checking in there was an employee that stopped by to be sure that we had everything that we needed. The restaurant had indoor and outdoor seating and even though we had missed the actual lunch hour we still had ample food on the buffet. A C was modern, not outdoor noisy units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference