I agree that the hotel could use some modernizing, but that was part of its charm to me. I stayed for a weekend with my girlfriend and had little to complain about, but also little to be wowed by. The buffet was really underwhelming but no hair or cockroaches, just bland and limited options. The bar in the hotel was actually lots of fun and it's a hot spot for older couples in town to come in full thrift store cowboy outfits and two step, which was entertaining. It's close to lots of sights and tourist spots in Kerrville as well as a hop skip away from Fredericksburg. I wouldn't turn anyone away from this hotel but I wouldn't tell them to expect perfection either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference