A great little short trip from Austin Texas. We went shopping in Fredricksberg Texas and
spent the night at this hotel in Kerrville which was only a 30 minute drive from Fredricksberg.
The bed was so comfortable and while the room was small it was clean and had
a nice little fridge and coffee maker in it. Free Wifi was available.
We enjoyed a nice swim in their large pool and could have enjoyed a great looking
breakfast buffet the next morning but opted to leave out for more shopping.
We did go to a good restaurant right down the street named Mamacita's and enjoyed
a movie at the local theater. Kerrville is a very pleasant and pretty local in the great hill
country of Texas. This hotel will be where we stay when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 166 rooms, With native stone architecture and proximity to the beautiful Guadalupe River, the Inn of the Hills is the landmark hotel for the Texas Hill Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of the Hills Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Hills Hotel Kerrville
- Inn Of The Hills Resort And Conference
- Hotel Of The Hills Conference