Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
$99
Super 8 Kerrville TX(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
$57
$74
Hotels.com
$55
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kerrville(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Best Western Sunday House Inn(Kerrville)(Great Value!)
$91
$87
Agoda.com
$55
$101
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshaped poolsmall signcracker barrelfront deskhot tubbalcony overlookingthe hotel sitsstopping pointeasy chairhuge roomnice hotelthird floorcomfortable bedsceiling fanprayer gardenmini refrigeratorhighly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent the weekend in Kerrville, Texas during the second worst flood in San Antonio history. The highlight, other than seeing my family was this hotel. Newly remodeled and in great shape, the hotel was an excellent location and with all points of interest easy to get to. The pool looked good but not safe in the thunder storms. Staff, especially Maravelle and the blond who works all the time, were friendly and customer service over the top. A good time was had by all.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony you may get one, but do make sure you are away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Onebrand
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Kerrville, TX. (I think it was technically a little north of Kerrville proper, but that's how it's listed.) We didn't have reservations and arrived late in the evening, but the desk clerk was savvy enough to let us know that we had about 10 minutes to get across the street to a restaurant that would still be open. Though we only stayed one night, I was impressed by the room itself. It was partially sectioned off with a separate seating area and tv; the interesting aspect was that fact that someone could be sleeping in the bedroom while someone else could be watching tv in the adjoining room (no door, just a big opening from one area to another) and still very title noise was heard from one room to the next. More or less a junior suite but almost wide open. The morning staff was helpful with directions and, recognizing that we were in a bit of a rush, didn't do they usual push of trying to get us to join their frequent traveller club; they just handed me a brochure, said "take a look when you get a chance," and sent us on our way. The location was great, close to the interstate, and easy in and out. I'd actually go a little out of my way to stay there again if in the general vicinity.
ps- my wife accidentally got a small cut on her ankle from part of bed frame sticking out from below the box springs of one of the beds, and the night clerk went out to her own car to get smoe band aids and antiseptic that were better than the hotel's firs aid kit's.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnathann m
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staff are always nice, rooms are roomy and comfortable and rates were reasonable. Although last time I tried booking here rates were 50% higher. I'll have to check again to see if it is still the value it once was.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GWHayduke2010
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Wonderful find! Remodeling and new rooms are first class. People are friendly and food good. Brand new room very comfortable. Only complaint is breakfast lady was on cell phone the whole time I was eating breakfast, and not very interested in her job. Phone call was much more important to her that guests attempting to eat!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Gene F
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We basically stumbled onto this hotel, when all facilities in Fredericksburg were full because of a weekend event there. We were not disappointed. This is one of the better HIEs we have stayed in; we are Priority Club members and have stayed at many. All the positives we generally associate with HIEs -- wonderful rooms, friendly and courteous staff, great breakfast. I certainly did not notice any problems with the facilities.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple